Repair, maintenance, shops and workshops ... Marina Bas-du-Fort offers all services needed to maintain and repair your boat.
... for monohulls > 16m LOA
A 35 ton travel lift : length: 16m, width: 4,90 m, Draught: 3,5 m.
with a mobile crane of 2.5 tons
Storage on cradles and stanchions for short therms
Possibility to rent a pressure washer
Aubert, Yannich and Thierry are available on location at the shipyard to answer any questions
Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.30pm, Saturday mornings from 8am to noon
NOTE: it is now possible again to just hold the boat out during lunch time 12.30 to 2pm.
...at quay 7 In Pointe-à-Pitre for longer and larger units, catamarans and trimarans, barges, ferries and yachts:
a floating dock 700 tons capacity, 45m long and 20m wide and 4m draft.
- Fairing on the dock
- Storage on cradles and stanchions
Book in the harbor office or click on the button below:
... available around the shipyard at the Marina:
- Diving equipment and inflation
- Shipchandlers, Marine hardware, charts,Masters sailing, rigging
- Diesel mechanics, outboards, in-boards
- Tenders, Liferafts
- Jet skis and scooters, rental and maintenance
- Electronics, electricity
- Support: wood, metal, plastic, osmosis treatment, ...
FYI: NO possibility of long term storage on the ground/hard during the hurricane season. (June-November).