Repair, maintenance, shops and workshops ... Marina Bas-du-Fort offers all services needed to maintain and repair your boat.
...at the technical area for monohulls > 16m LOA
A 35 ton travel lift : length: 16m, width: 4,90 m, Draught: 3,5 m.
with a mobile crane of 2.5 tons
Storage on cradles and stanchions for short therms
Possibility to rent a pressure washer
Patrick the vice Port master, Thierry and Aubert are available at the shipyard for your boat and to answer any questions
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm
and Saturday mornings from 8.30 to noon from July
...at quay 7 In Pointe-à-Pitre for longer and larger units, catamarans and trimarans, barges, ferries and yachts:
a floating dock 700 tons capacity, 45m long and 20m wide and 4m draft.
- Fairing on the dock
- Storage on cradles and stanchions
Book in the harbor office or click on the button below:
... available around the shipyard zone at the Marina
- Diving equipment and inflation
- Shipchandlers, Marine hardware, charts,Masters sailing, rigging
- Diesel mechanics, outboards, in-boards
- Tenders, Liferafts
- Jet skis and scooters, rental and maintenance
- Electronics, electricity
- Support: wood, metal, plastic, osmosis treatment, ...
FYI: NO possibility of long term storage on the ground/hard during the hurricane season. (June-November).