Located at 16°13’ north and 61°31’ west and easily accessible 24/7, day and night, Marina Bas-du-Fort lies in the heart of Guadeloupe.
A 100m wide channel, with a depth of 10m and well marked by beacons, Marina Bas-du-Fort welcomes all types of yachts. 1200 berths are available for boats up to 50 m in length and up to a draught of 4.50m.
The docks are well-sheltered from the easterly winds and waves and within the marina there is only a low tidal range: < 0.50m
- 1200 dock slips of which 1150 on pontoons and 50 on buoys for boats of up to 4.50m of draught and 50m in length
- 16 docks equiped with water and electricity (220-380V / 16 to 160 A). Special limits are reserved for yachts with American standards: 240V / 30-50A --- WARNING : PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 110V IS NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT
- 2 docks : Quay Malinovski ( 6) and Quay d'Honneur FLORENCE ARTHAUD are right next to the capitainerie and reserved for the transient yachts
- Assistance by our dock masters on the water to help you with your dock lines. Contact VHF channel 9 or M (+59) 0690 35 19 19 at least 20 minutes before entering the channel.
- Outside mooring is regulated at Pointe Fouillole, Ilet Cochon and at the Carenage
- Recycling bins for oil, batteries, gray and black water and sort out trash available, the marina is BLUE FLAG labelled so very marine environmentally friendly !
DOCKMASTERS ON DUTY :
Tony, the Harbour master and his team Erick, Marcel, Christian and Jean-Marc
welcome you every day on the water
from 7am to 8pm non-stop in high season - December to April
and 7.30am-1pm / 2pm-7pm the rest of the year (they take a break for lunch!)
Contact: VHF 9 or Mobile (+59) 06 90 35 19 19